(40) points
    amagauto
    2020-07-10 05:01:40
    Where buy maxisys ultra and how much

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-07-10 07:37:30 (Reply to:amagauto)

This tool is still not out officially for sale, and the price you looking out is from $4500 to $5500 to me it looks like MS908Pro only Scope is build in one tool and the interface can be connected via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth which makes it look better with a bigger screen of 13''......

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-07-13 18:47:24 (Reply to:Ashraf)

I never buy into the Hype of a brand new tool. It reportedly has guided diagnostics that likely only work for the 12 months update period and stop after, and  what's there now likely not too comprehensive and could use a few more years of development and contributions from the Trailblazers and Guinea Pigs that buy the things. Can you still program BMW and Mercedes? How much will updates cost?
      I'll sit back and lurk gathering information,  and wait till they work most of the reported bugs out and it's been out long enough to get a killer deal on one later providing it's not plagued with issues. To be honest the MS919 with smaller 10"screen and the 128gb internal drive might be considerably , less chance of having a screen issue , and be more budget friendly.
     I'm sure after 3 months in a production shop, the novelty of scoping and topology is gonna wear kind of thin and over 90% of the cars aren't going to require any scoping of CAN and LIN databus, so you're going to look at the large vulnerable VCMI Abortion and say WTF, and just prefer to pair a little VCI100 dongle that doesn't come with it yet, like it often does with the Maxi Sys Elite, and only get 1 year of updates versus 2 . I generally only need my hand held between a nice pair of thighs but my auto repair software is getting long in tooth, so it will be something I will definitely consider pretty soon.  
  Total1 Pages